Friday 29 September 2017

Anything goes week with TOPFLIGHT STAMPS: Find the Magic


Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this is my free post made for Topflight stamps shop.
As you know this is this week when the designers can pick their own style of stamps and to make the project that speaks for them in the best artistic way.
 So for me it was my very first time  of working with Lavinia stamps and making this magical project in my own creative Mixed Media way.
 I made this shadow box over the $sore white plastic shadow frame.
Every single inch was covered with mediums,paints,  texture paste over stencils and chipboards were added for the more texture and interest.




The inside of the box was made with stamped image using Lavinia Guinevere Mermaid stamp.
I stamped the image over white cardstock and heat embossed it with black embossing powder.
Then I added more texture with a stencil that was heat embossed with sparkle powder.
The inside chipboards were added inside.

The sentiment was stamped with Lavinia Those who don't believe in magic sentiment stamps, die cut and added on the box corner. The sentiment was arranged on a piece of a real fishing net.

Here are the stamps I used to make this altered shadow box :
Guinevere Mermaid by Lavinia


Those who don't believe in magic by Lavinia
I really hope that you liked my Mixed Media stamped project and loved Lavinia stamps that you can buy from Topflight stamps shop.
 If you want to see more of my work you are kindly invited to my blog!


1 comment:

D's Paper Studio said...

This is so beautiful. I love you work and when you add a mermaid it is perfect.

Popular Posts