Saturday 29 July 2017

Make home decoration with 4 ATC cards


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my July Inspired by Stamping inspiration post.
Today I am going to show you how to make 4 very similar ATC cards and then to make a lovely home deco piece out of them.

 Usually most of us think that ATC cards are just for trading.
But look how lovely is this home decoration piece made over the wooden panel with lovely cardstock, some central embellishments cluster and all 4 ATC  over it.

And  here is a quick tutorial I made for you to use and to make the similar project with Inspired by Stamping stamp set here:

Inspired by Stamping Words Of Inspiration II stamp set

Words of Inspiration 2 set

Step by step tutorial:
1. Arrange 4 stamps from the set inside your Misti tool .Use dark pigmented ink to stamp them all together.
I used dark brown ink as my black was dry, but it actually doesn't matter as I heat embossed it later with black powder.



2.Heat emboss the stamped sentiments and then cut to ATC size.



3.Use 4 different stencils and add texture paste over the cards, but try to leave the stamped images without any white paste over them.



4.When dry use mists (not shown) and sparkling acrylic paints to get this colorful look for your cards.



5.Add some crackle glaze around the cards and sprinkle some micro beads over the wet glaze.




 6. Arrange the cards over the cardstock glued to the wooden  panel. Add the central embellishments spot.


1 comment:

Tee said...

Such beautiful artist trading cards!! I love the pretty colors you chose!

Popular Posts