Sunday 2 July 2017

For someone special card

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I am going to share a very delicate card made for some print submission. As a such I made it not so much messy and just in a couple of colors, with delicate stamping and the only bulky tings here are those Tando spool and scissors and some wooden inked buttons.
Both Tando chipboards were painted into white, inked around and then heat embossed with clear powder all over them.
I used stamps from Visible Image, Tim Holtz and Inspired by Stamping to make this card.
 This card was print published in the latest print issue of Rubber Stamp Madness, but never posted on web. So this is a time to post it and even to enter it to some web challenges.


 I enter this card to some web challenges:
Simon Says Anything goes challenge

No comments:

Popular Posts