Tuesday 25 July 2017

Captured Blessed Moments layout

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I want to share a layout made with Scrapmatts chipboards and Kaisercrafts paper collections.


 I scrapped my adorable grand kids again (as always) and made it with Kaisercraft July challenge inspiration.
The 12*12'' cardstock is from Provincial collection; the die cuts are from Treasured Moments and from Generations.
 The only add- ons are Scrapmatts chipboards and s bit of black paint over the chipboards and around the page.

 Here are some close- ups to the different  spots of this page:








I also added some stencilled texture over the " white spaces" of this page- hardly seen as it's pearled white paste on almost white cardstock.




I enter this piece to Kaisercraft blog challenge for July


Popular Posts