Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Inspired by Stamping July post.
This time I decided to make a Mixed Media tag and to stay in this summery green color pallet.
So this is a tag made and I made written tutorial for you, also not the photos step by step one.
2. Use Harlequin Tando stencil with DecoArt texture paste to make your background.
3. Paint Tando Iron gate (half of the chipboard piece) and Tando Wings with white gesso.
4. Glue the gate part, the wings and add some resin handmade swirls over the gate chipboard.
5. Mist the whole piece with a mix of Lindy's Stamp Gang and Tattered Angels green mists. Some of the mists have a bit of copper mica powder and this is the copper you can see over the gate.
6. Stamp over the dry misted wings using Inspired by Stamping old and retired (sorry) background stamp with permanent Ranger black ink.
6. Stamp four Inspired by Stamping Butterflies over the thick white cardstock with clear embossing Ranger ink. Heat emboss them with Copper embossing powder and hand cut all 4.
7. Mist the embossed and hand cut butterflies with the same green mix of mists. Let them dry and them glue them over the art piece as shown.
8. Die cut Inspired by Stamping Love word and heat emboss it with the same copper embossing powder. Glue the embossed die cut as shown.
9. Punch a hole on the top of Mixed Media board and tie IBS lace ribbon.
10. Add a touch of copper wax (Pentart) over the chipboard pieces and around the tag edges.
Here are some of the close- ups to this art tag: