Sunday 25 June 2017

Happy Fathers day Mixed Media tag with Scrapberry's

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second June post made for Scrapberry's.
This month we celebrate Fathers Day. So it was a great occassion to make something for this celebration.
I decided to make a Mixed Media tag with Scrapberry's products and to show that you can add Mixed Media products  to non Mixed Media line.
So with some stencils, paints, Steampunk chipboards added I got this fancy Steampunk Fathers Day tag:

  Each and every paper piece on this project is from Scrapberry's Words Live Forever collection.
There quite a few layers and I made a side photo shot to show you all these layers:


I added some stencilled words on the second top layers, but after I covered it with the top layer and the embellishments it's hardly seen.
The top layer was made with a stencil, texture paste and shimmery embossing powder.
All chipboard piece were painted with DecoArt paints and then covered with crackle glaze and misted over when dry.
The Scrapberry's metal wings and resin bird were painted with a mix of delicate acrylic paints.
Then I made layered die cut sentiment and heat embossed the paper with black powder.



 So as you can see this Sscrapberry's collection is a perfect fit for any masculine, Steampunk and Mixed Media project.

I enter this tag to some web challenges:
Simon Says Monday challenge- Stencil it
Chipboards- Altair Art

3 comments:

Emma Williams said...

What a gorgeous tag, Irit...the amount of texture and detail on this project is amazing and it creates such wonderful depth ~ I love it! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

ScrappingGoat said...

wow, a nice project:)

Kruemel said...

WOW, this is so beautiful! Love all those layers and the vintage touch to it!

Thanks for joining our chipboard challenge over at AltairArt this months!

Hugs, Kathrin aka Kruemel

Popular Posts