Wednesday 28 June 2017

Art Anthology Life in color art page


 This is a new art page I made with my new (lost and found on the way) Art Anthology art supplies.
I use three new stencils, tons of new Velvet paints, a few new Colorations sprays and some  pretty old chipboards to make this rainbow colored art page.
Life should be full of colors!
And you just need to arrange those colors to make your own rainbow, as I did here!


And as always- here is the full Snapguide tutorial for you to see and to use HERE:
Check out How to Make Mixed Media Art Page by Art Anthology on Snapguide.
I also enter this art page to some web challenges:
Simon Says Monday challenge- Stencil it
 Country view- Hearts

2 comments:

Maura said...

What a cool card, Irit! Love your snapguide to show your steps - great idea! Love how you created the rainbow effect with the stencil. I’m so glad you shared your wonderful project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

Hazel Agnew said...

This isn't so vibrant and so exciting Irit. I love what you have created. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas with us at Country View Crafts.

Popular Posts