Monday 15 May 2017

Papericious Whimsical pack tutorial- Spring Printers' tray

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit  from Irit Shalom designs is here today and I am going to share my easy tutorial made with the most gorgeous, just released Whimsical collection.
This time I made a big wooden altered printers' tray (old piece from 7 Gypsies, but you can find the cheap version in any craft shop).


This tray contains 12 ATC size pieces and I decided to use three photos and to make all other 9 pieces as embellished cards and then to embellish  over the tray for more interest.
The tray was already painted in dirty white color and I didn't change it.
 First I am going to show you the whole altered project and then  I made the step by step tutorial for you to use.



The side view of the tray shows the layers and the over the tray embellishments.


Some corners were embellished with new Papericious fabric flowers and new Papericious chipboards.



This is a view of another over the tray embellishments cluster:


The full step by step tutorial is HERE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its the most beautiful tray i ve ever seen !! Will make one too..thanks for the brilliant idea :)

Popular Posts