Monday 29 May 2017

Let's go tutorial with Papericious: SOS Flight box


 Hello my dear crafty friends! This is Irit from Irit Shalom Designs here today and I am going to share my May tutorial made with Let's go pack. Actually I needed to highlight the new Papericious flowers in this post,but as this collection is so much " out of the flower zone" I decided to skip this part of a tutorial and to make something that each and every one can use-  Flight survivor First aid box.
This is not a real First aid box and you wouldn't see much medical things inside (you sure can add some analgesic or sleeping pills there). This is a box that everyone who  flies needs badly and I made it for my  oldest son's family who had a very long connection flight from Israel to L-A.
The first good thing in this project is that you really need it.
The second good thing is that you can recycle an old box and to make the Earth a bit more green.
And all you need is Papericious most gorgeous new collection " Let's go" and a bit of imagination.
So here are a few close- ups for the finished project and the full step by step tutorial will come after the introduction.





 And this is what I added inside the box:


Full step by step tutorial is HERE!

Popular Posts