Friday 5 May 2017

CAS- ual Fridays Happy Birthday challenge

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my very first challenge post as CAS-ual Fridays Challenge team member.
No automatic alt text available.
 Our challenge today is to make a Birthday card with 6 similar things.
It can be stamped images, embellishments, colors or whatever you want.

So here is my card for the challenge.
I am not a usual CAS card maker, but doing the first challenge for CAS- ual stamps with almost no supplies yet made me a CAS card maker.


 As you can see my card is made with 6 times stamping of " Happy Birthday" sentiment in 6 different colors and adding 6 pieces of embellishments, also not the very same 6.
I made the sentiment using two different stamp sets with two different fonts and I like it this way.
To make it straight I used my Misti tool, the one I own for ages and not so used to use. So now it was a right time and it worked perfectly.


The stamp sets  I used are new, just released ones:
 Word Happy is from Shalom set
Word Birthday is from RAD 2 set


There are no genre restrictions for this challenge. Link up your clean and simple designs or layer it on -- the choice is yours.  Make sure to link back to this blog post and include the graphic below in your post for consideration of being chosen a winner.
What are your playing for? 10 winning entries will be highlighted on this blog each Thursday before a new challenge is set to go live the next day.  In addition, Michele has generously offered up a $25 gift certificate to the overall winner at CAS-ual Friday stamps. And if that weren't enough, if the chosen winner has used CAS-ual Friday stamps and/or dies as the main focus in the card, that gift certificate will increase to $50.

So don't wait! Play with us and you can be our WINNER!

2 comments:

Einat Kessler said...

Simple but beautiful

Nonni said...

Hi Irit, thanks for letting me know I had understood the CAS-ual Fridays challenge wrong! I don't know how I missed the 6 of something-thing from the post! I was able to delete my link from the gallery. Your card is wonderful, I love the repetitive sentiment stamping!

Popular Posts