Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here today and I am going to share my lovely stamped project made from the both sided of acrylic piece.
There is a bit of a problem to take a good photo of double sided clear project and as much as I tried this is the best possible.
Believe me- the actual result of much more gorgeous and shiny and artistic. But you can just try to make a similar project and to see how easy and fast it can be made.
Natural beauty rubber stamps set- Fern, flowers
Dandelion Wishes with Butterflies rubber stamps set- Butterflies, Best Wishes
Acrylic board- 6*6'' and a small for the sentiment
Black pigmented ink
Clear embossing powder
Mix of achohol ink
Alcohol blending solution
Alcohol ink felt applicator
Gold acrylic paint
Step by step directions:
1. Stamp three butterflies randomly over 6*6'' acrylic tile. Use black pigmented ink and clear embossing powder. You can also use a kind of solvent permanent ink (Staz- On) over the acrylic surface, but the heat embossed effect looks much better.
2. Stamp the ferns and the flowers from the back side of your acrylic tile. Use the same ink and heat emboss in the same way as the front of the tile.
3. Apply a mix of alcohol inks (3 to 4 colors, not more) using felt applicator.Apply the inks on one side only- you pick the side. Add a few drops of alcohol blending solution for the interest. Repeat this step until you feel that the colors look good.
4. Stamp the Best Wishes sentiment on the small acrylic tile using the same technique as on previous steps.
Paint the back side of the stamped sentiment with gold acrylic paint. Let the paint dry.
5. Paint the edges of the stamped large tile with gold acrylic paint . Adhere the stamped Best Wishes sentiment over the front of the tile.