Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Sin City stamps new post.
Usually I don't make too many cards, but sometimes the sentiment are just perfect for a card or two or even many.
So here is my Birthday card made in Mixed Media style with a lot of background stamping, hand cut stamped images, misting, heat embossing and more.
It's perfect for any gender as the colors can fit any person of any age. And as you know the new adventure is not age connected. I began my crafty adventure when I was a pretty old lady and it was a success so far.
Sin City Stamps:
Steampunk'd Rubber stamps set- Collage, Hot air Balloon, Pocket watch
Steampunk Circus rubber stamps set- Happy Birthday, Let the adventure begin, Crowned clock
Other products used:
Stitched rectangles dies
Black pigmented ink
Clear embossing powder
Blue distress ink
Chipboard hot air balloon
1. Die cut the thick white cardstock to 6*4 1/2'' rectangle using any stitched rectangle die. Mist the die cut cardstock with a mix of three green- blue- yellow mists. Try to let it be dry before the next color.
2. Stamp the hot air balloon and the clocks using Sin City stamps , black pigmented ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
3. Make black cardstock matting for the stamped card panel and staple it on the corners.
4. Stamp the clock and two sentiments on a thick white cardstock with the same pigmented ink and heat emboss the stamped piece. Hand cut the clock and the sentiment strips as shown.
5. Mist the hand cut images with yellow mist and when dry glue them over the card.
6. Stamp the part of Collage stamp image (the letter part mostly) over white chipboard hot balloon using the same heat embossing technique as on previous steps.
Paint the stamped chipboard with distress blue ink.
Anything goes challenge