Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my March Inspired by Stamping tutorial.
This time I made a clear window card and made a full step by step tutorial.
This is how this finished card look:
1. Die cut a window using two dies from Stitched Rectangles by Elizabeth Crafts.Make the window on the folded card and not of a single panel.
2. Die cut the patterned cardstock (Scrapberry's) into the same size as your card.
4. Stamp the sentiment over the transparency using black pigmented ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
5. Glue the stamped sentiment over the back of white window and glue the colored window cardstock over the transparency.
6. Stamp the cherry blossoms on white cardstock with black pigmented ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
7. Hand cut the stamped image and color with Zig Real Brush markers.
Add a few random black rhinestones.
White cardstock- Michaels
Dies- Elizabeth Crafts
Markers- Zig Real Brush
Inks- Clearsnap, Tsukineko
Embossing powders- WOW! Embossing powders