Monday 20 February 2017

Joy in little things wreath with BoBunny


This fancy paper wreath is my February BoBunny Media project.
Most of my crafty friends think that the best thing for being on DT is to get free products. For me being on DT is to be constantly challenged to make projects with products that I get and not always fit my style, way of life or even my religion.So to get this most gorgeous Faith collection and being Jewish takes me to challenge myself to another level of crafting: to use the products in the most general way and to show the customers that this collection can be used for a totally different purpose. And this is how this door wreath was born. Made for my tomorrow's Media post. Let's say that this was a whole day of crafting- tons of cardstock strips, tons of die cutting and arranging the flowers and yes, this fantastic collection is for EVERYONE!

It was made with the new, fabulous, just released collection named " Faith" and I made it to show that this collection can be used as a general one, not even connected to Bible or religion.
So I wrapped the foam base wreath with tons of 1/2'' hand cut cardstock pieces and then added all die cut flowers, leaves and finished with some chipboards and stickers.






Popular Posts