Friday 10 February 2017

Fabric week with Tando


 Hello my dear Tando friends and welcome to my new  post made for Tando Fabric week.
I almost never use fabric on my creations and this  " use fabric" thing was a bit challenging for me.
 But finally I found a couple of canvas piece that were die cut and then stencilled with Tando stencil and painted and used as my door hanger background.
So first I painted this Tando door hanger with DecoArt Media line acrylic paint. Then I added a thick layer of  DecoArt One step crackle and added a layer of gold paint when it was dry.
The fabric flags were glued over the door hanger.
Next I painted the bird cage, the birds, the rose flower and the background.
Some of those piece were also covered with crackle and then painted with  gold paint over the cracks.
I think that this a  lovely door hanger to say " Good Morning"  to someone that you love!




I also enter this piece to some web challenges:
Crackle and paint for Stamps and Stencils

1 comment:

rachel said...

lovely work - the crackle on the birds is just fabulous! Love this! Thanks for joining us at Stamps and stencils! Hugs rachel x

Popular Posts