Tuesday 10 January 2017

Pretty Baby cards with Die Versions

Hello my dear crafty friends! 
Today I want to share some lovely baby cards. 
My new  grandson (#3) was born in December and a lot of my daughter's friends have new babies, so Baby cards were a must lately.
So here are two cards I made for a Baby girl and Baby boy in a similar style using Scrapberry's cardstock and Die Versions best ever Baby dies.
The girl card in as usual in pinks with a twist of light teal and green.
I die cut the Stork  twice and made it in two colors as for a girl I wanted it in pink.






The baby boy card is in usual blues and a bit of red and I used the Rocking Horse  die as my focal point of this card.
 It shows you how  easy is to make a fancy, lovely card with just one single delicious die!





Both cards are easy to make and all you need are those Die Versions fantastic dies to make those cards in no time!
Die Versions dies used:
Stork
Whispers - Stork

Rocking Horse- out of stock
I enter this to a couple of web challenges too
New something for Simon Says- the dies are new, the paper too and it's sure new baby that is new.

No comments:

Popular Posts