Wednesday 4 January 2017

Fairy mini album tutorial with Papericious

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Papericious tutorial.
This time I made a 6*6'' mini album using Papericious Fairy collection and added two 6*6'' acrylic album covers.


 I made my own binding system here and made a full step by step tutorial that you can see on Papericious blog HERE!
There are two cardstock pages in this collection that have 4 pieces of 6*6'' cardstocks, same as the 12*12'' pieces. I added one 12*12'' cardstock from the collection to make  this album from 12 pieces of cardstock, five cardstock hinges and  there are 10 photos in this album.
You can add 6*4'' photos as is, but I die cut most of my photos with double stitched die for the interest.
Here is another look to the cover that was made over the acrylic cover with Papericious chipboard that was painted with acrylic paint.
Then I added all possible paper cuts from the collection, made the lace spine and added chipboard title.



Here are some close- ups to the cover:



And you can see the full tutorial on Papericious blog:





No comments:

Popular Posts