Hello my dear crafty friends!
Welcome to my first Art Anthology post for December.
After making some Mixed Media projects I decided to make something totally different and this time it's an altered small gift box and shrink plastic stamped flowers that were made to embellish this box. Both box and glower bouquet were painted with gorgeous Art Anthology paints and it's another way to use those paints that I want to share.
Step by step tutorial:
1. Stamp all flowers from In my Garden Unity stamp set with black permanent ink as shown on white shrink plastic.
3. Hand cut the images and shrink them with your heat gun. That's how small they look after shrinking and the colors are very intense.
4. Paint the small Kraft box with Art Anthology light green paint and let it dry.
5. Use Art Anthology stencil with Dazzling dimensional clear paint over the green box cover and let it dry.
This is how it looks after the second paint layer.
6. Arrange the shrinked images as you wish over the box and glue them to the cover.
This is how your lovely box looks from the side/top with all flowers on it.