Tuesday 13 December 2016

More card inspiration with Two Paper Divas

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second December inspiration made for Two Paper Divas.
Today I am going to share two cards with not so usual for me themes.
The first is a Sympathy card that I made with a few dies and two stamp sets from Two Paper Divas.
The wild flowers  were stamped with black pigmented ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
Then I just stamped the sentiment with permanent black ink.
I used Flower Silhouette set and Everyday Sentiments 4 sentiment set to make this card.




My second card for today is New House card that I made with one single perfect TPD stamp set :
My neighborhood 2.
I stamped all houses with black heat embossing over Kraft cardstock and hand  cut them.
The sentiment was stamped in the same way.
The background cardstock is BoBunny's  and I added oval die cut to show the new house in between all others.




No comments:

Popular Posts