Friday 23 December 2016

2017 mini album with Scrapberry's


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second Scrapberry's December post.
 Irit is here today with some last minute crafting inspiration. for Christmas or New Year.
We are pretty close to the last day of 2016, so how about to make a mini album and them to add the best photos from the new 2017 year?



I used the old, but not used, waterfall album and decided to embellish it with this new, just released, most adorable Winter Wonderland collection.
My puck was to stay with rose and grey colors and  to add some blues inside only.
 So here is the front cover of the album made with different Scrapberry's papers from this new collection. I made a few die cuts to add the interest to the cover and hand cut some birds and the clock as my main embellishments. One single metal flair was added  to the cover and everything was inked with Pink Stains ink that is perfect for edge inking.




Here is a close- up shot to the embellishment cluster:



And now to a couple of pages inside (I am not going to show you each and every page as they are quite similar.) I wanted  to leave the flat pages as other way it will not be possible to close the album and I kept the place for photo as for me scrapbooking or making albums is not all about embellishments, but all about keeping you favorite memories inside the album.
 The first pages are a tribute to the New Year that is just around the corner:


Other pages are quite similar to this one- a lot of place for photos and flat.


I hope that you liked my small album and will try to make a similar one with one of Scrapberry's Winter collections.

Scrapberry's products used:
Winter Wonderland collection:
Magical Wishes 12'' cardstock
Cozy Winter 12'' cardstock
Pink Wonderland 12'' cardstock
Rose Garland 12'' cardstock
Metal charms Fairy Tale 2 SCB25002025
Resin flowers Fairy Tale 2 SBC25002019
Metal embellishments SCB340001084

No comments:

Popular Posts