Friday 4 November 2016

Thanksgiving card with Susan W


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my post made with Susan K. Weckesser's gorgeous co- branded with Unity stamp called GOING WILD. The image was stamped with Susan's Clearsnap Mystery Color Pop Colorbox archival die ink and this is a perfect ink to color with watercolors inside the image.
I colored the image and the hand cut  stamped leaves with Zig Real Color brushes as those are the only coloring tools I like... LOL
The background papers are all from BoBunny Farmer's Market collection and I used small Misc Me cards to make the background square with the sentiment.
The shape was made with Sizzix dies and the fox is sitting on BoBunny layered chipboard sticker.

 And this is a stamp set used for this card:

So Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!

No comments:

Popular Posts