Sunday 20 November 2016

Sin City Inspiration Team Audition

It was quite a long time since I tried any stamp company design team call.
But as a couple of my design teams are very close to the end and for some I already design for 2-3 years, it's a time to try a new adventure.
So when I found this new  design team call for Sin City stamps and it is opened for International designers (limited, but still open), I decided to give it a shot.

So here is a gallery of my stamped projects of different kinds as the big showcase and I am not going to add too much wording, but just a few single words about each and every project.
I tried to add all possible style that I work with and different kinds of projects, such as layouts, cards, tags, altered art, journal pages and everything in between. 
First a few stamping tutorials I made for my other Design Teams last year:

Grid card tutorial- full tutorial in this link














And now just my stamped eye candy:

Art journal pages

This journal page was already in print in Rubber Stamp Madness magazine


This art page was print published in Rubber Stamp Madness magazine



This art piece was print published in UK Craft Stamper magazine


And a pretty new all stamped art piece





Steampunk art
This art piece was in print in Rubber Stamp Madness print  magazine



Another steampunk piece that was in print in Just Steampunk magazine



This art board was print published in Just Steampunk! print magazine




Cards
Clean and simple style



This card was print published in Scrap n' Stamp arts print magazine




Vintage style
 Stamping on metal and coloring with alcohol inks and stamping on tissue paper sentiment. This card was already published in Just Cards! print magazine.






Cute style
This card was already print published in Just Cards! print magazine:




Eclectic style- coloring/Mixed media











 Mixed Media style
This cards was already print published in Scrap n' Stamp arts print magazine:



This card was already published in Just Cards! print magazine:



This card was already published in UK Craft Stamper print magazine:



Altered stamped art
Self made faux wood frame with stamped collage  inside

Altered window that was already in print in Rubber Stamp Madness magazine


So I can add more and more, but I think that those pieces show my style/s in a perfect way.
And I hope those are good for Sin City stamps call and cross my fingers to make this great team!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Popular Posts