Wednesday 9 November 2016

Scrapberry's tags duo


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first post made for Scrapberry's for November.
This time I made a couple of vintage Steampunk tags using Edge of the Town gorgeous  vintage paper collection.
Each basic tag was made with black thick cardstock and then I added the smaller hand cut layer of patterned cardstock over it.
Each tag was made as a double tag to add some interest to the project.
Here is something a\bout the first tag:
I made a die cut  brick layer on both tags as you can see with patterned paper die cuts. The actual die cut size is a rectangle card , so I just used smaller pieces over the tag and added a bit of brown inks over the paper.
The geasrs are die cuts  that were covered with a thick layer of black embossing powder and arranged over both tags.
Then I added Scrapberry's chipboards (arrows that were inked with the same ink as before);three paper cut words were glued on the side of the large tag and I added  metal embellishments too.
One was tied on the wax natural string and the flair one was just glued for the word .
Freedom it is!
Be free to create whatever you like and feel with those gorgeous Scrapberry's products!



And here is a close- up to this tag:



And some more details:



And now for the second tag.
Same size of a tag and the same arrangement were used, but this time I used the paper sentiment as my focal point on the top tag.
I made the brick die cut wall again and added a few more inked chipboards, using dark red ink this time.
And this time I used some stamps to make this ruler and the top saying.
And I think that all together those tags look very cool!
Don't you think so?





Product list:
Edge of town paper collection: Cards 2,Cards 1,On the road, The best deals 12*12'' cardstock
Stamps Photo Archive SCB4907013b
Stamps Photo Archive SCB4907011b
Antique shop chipboards SCB62000109b
Metal charms SCB2501003
Wax string SCB2002033074



No comments:

Popular Posts