Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here with my November tutorial made for Papericious friends and this time I made a layout tuorial for masculine layout.
Making maskuline projects are usually harder than feminine ones.
Even with a gorgeous paper collection you still are out of usual embellishments and you need to think a bit out of the box.
So let me show you how to make this lovely layout with two 6*4'' photos and with a bit of chipboard add- ons only.
I am totally sorry for the bad lighting during the tutorial steps, but that's it. I can't change it after the page is done. The final photos that were maid another day are much better.
Step by step tutorial:
1.Arrange two cardstock from The Gentleman collection as shown. Distress the edges with sand paper and ink them with black ink. Glue one cardstock over another as shown.
2. Make cardstock matting for both photos and ink the matting's edges.
Adhere the photos over the matting with 3d foam glue for the dimension.
3. Cu a few cardstock strips and arrange them over the first two cardstocks using 3d foam glue.
4.Use diamonds stencil and texture paste and add the paste over the stencil around the page edges. Let it dry!
5. Glue the photos and outline the diamonds shapes with black pen. It sure takes some time, but we need to add some shades to this page.
6. Paint the diamond chipboard with black paint and add around the page as shown.
7. Cut the clock. Best Dad ever tag and Best Dad circle from the patterned cardstock and glue them over the page.
And this is a final page with more chipboards added around making some eye moving to the elements and a kind of journalling too.
This is my oldest son and his first born son. He sure is the best Dad ever (when he is home as he is an Army colonel)
And as the The Gentlemen collection was already on my desk I added a lovely masculine card to this post.
Papericious products used:
The Gentleman collection
All these products available at:
Nirmal Stationers, Delhi