Tuesday 22 November 2016

Easy made Baby cards with Scrapberry's

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to  my second November inspiration for Scrapberry's.
Today I am going to share four easy made cards for babies and the reason for making those cards are that I am going to be a third time grandma in a few days only.
So as usual we never have  pre made cards and sometimes we just need to make a couple in no time.
 With Scrapberry's wonderful My Little Star collection it's easy and affordable and you don't need to be a premium crafter  to make lovely cards.
So all those 4 cards were made in an hour!
Yes, I am not a new to car making. But even the new crafter can make a couple of those card in  one single hour.
 So here are the first pair and those are for the Baby girl.
I added the stamped sentiments from another company as I just didn't get anything possible from Scrapberry's and I really wanted to add some stamping to those cards. But you can add paper cuts too to make the sentiment.

I made the main image with paper piecing using the cover of this collection and 3d foam glue.
Everything else are just paper die cuts that can be made by hand.
Look at the first card here:

As you can see I added a bit of washi tape, some rhinestones and that is it. You don't need a card that is an artistic project. You just need a card that it flat to fit the envelope.
Period.

 And now the second one for Baby girl:


Here I added a few small resin flowers and a nice ribbon bow on the corner.




And now for the couple of Baby boy cards:

On both card I added polymer clay Baby shapes, some twine and added a dimension with glze over the paper.




Scrapberry's products used:
My Little Star collection:
Cute as a Button
Baby Blue
Pretty in Pink
Pearl brads Afternoon SCB340304
Polymer items Kid's fun 2 SCB26001011
Set of decorative ribbons Discover Italy SBC390521
Silk ribbon SCB510202
Set of flowers Floral embroidery SCB25002023
Washi tape Colorful dreams SCB490005
Washi tape Basic K SCB4905013

No comments:

Popular Posts