Monday 17 October 2016

Mini Pocket letters and door hanger with BoBunny



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new BoBunny isnpiration.
This time I used the most festive Merry and Bright collection and made two mini pocket letters and a door hanger.
Pocket letters are very trendy, but then this is a 9 cards refill from baseball cards album. I wanted to use BoBunny products and made the same cards, but  used two Misc Me refills and maybe it's even a new trend of smaller Pocket letters with 4 cards only.
Easy to mail with a regular envelope, faster to make and not so expensive for the sender.
So here is a fist mini pocket letter made with Misc Me journal cards, sometimes from both sides and embellished with all possible BoBunny products. I also added some stencilled images over the cards using BoBunny stickable stencils and different Glitter pastes.



And this is a second pocket  letter piece- pretty much the same techniques and  some die cutting of the basic shapes.

And as the products were already on my table I made the door hanger using wooden craft store shape that was covered with layers of BoBunny products: some paper piecing was done here and some beard painting with puffy paint.


And here are all those fancy beauties all together again!




No comments:

Popular Posts