Wednesday 19 October 2016

Holidays envelope gift card holder with Two Paper Divas


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made for Two Paper Divas.
This gift card holder was made for a print publication and was already in print in Just Christmas cards and decorations ! magazine, but it was never shared on-line and this is a  time to begin to share my Two Paper Divas printed Holidays projects.
So I made this one over a green envelope that was opened and the Santa's Ho-Ho-Ho most gorgeous TPD stamp was stamped as a closure the the front.
The  stamped image was colored with puffy paints to show the Santa's beard and to make it more interesting.
On the second photo you can see the back of this gift card holder. All papers and die cuts are from Paper House company. The front word die cut is Sizzix.


And that's how it looks when you open it: you can put the girgt card inside the black corners.



I really hope that you like this idea of a gift card holder made from the office  envelope!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this idea, Irit! I don't think you can have too many ideas for giving gift cards as that is what I mostly give now! Thanks!

Popular Posts