Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first small tutorial post for September made with Susan K. Weckesser products.
I was not sure what this project will be, but it became the Mixed Media card.
So here are all step for your inspiration:
1. Die cut the thick white cardstock with stitched rectangle die and paint with 4 different paints from Tattered Angels range. As you can see I didn't even use the green color, but the mix made it green with just a bit of other colors seen.
2. Die cut the circle from the painted panel with Die Versions die.
3. Use Susan's Doodle stencil and ColorBox Color Pop Snow ink to add some borders to the card.Let it dry or use your heat gun as this is pigmented ink.
4. Going Wild co- branded with Unity Susan's set Fox was stamped with Color Pop mini Cocoa ink and hand cut later.
5. And this is a finished card.
The sentiment was stamped with the same Snow ink over the card.As this ink is pigmented let it dry for a few minutes or use your heat gun.
The fox was painted with Zig Real Brush colors and covered with glaze.
I also added the faux stitching with white pen inside the circle.