Monday 8 August 2016

Cherish Happy Moments art piece with Honey Bee Stamps



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new art  project post made for Honey Bee Stamps with Scrapmatts products too.
I stamped the background over tissue paper and glued it with Gel Medium over painted with Tattered Angels piece. I used Scrapmatts stencil named Paint Drips to make the black drips of paint and added a few painted chipboard over the piece.
The word Happy was stamped with Honey Bee Stamps  Happy Everything stamp set again and again and the overall title is saying Cherish today Happy Moments.The small splashes and all painting stash  was stamped with Honey Bee Stamps Color my Word set using permanent black ink.
Scrapmatts chipboards were painted with High Impact Tattered Angels paints and layered over this art piece.
So you should really do as  my title says!
Be Happy and Cherish it every day!








No comments:

Popular Posts