Friday 15 July 2016

Use Tando package for your altered art

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Tando post.
This week we were challenged to use  Tando packaging for our art and this is what I made: a kind of art piece where I made my upper sentiment and add one stamped on the bottom.
I used the longest possible Tando packaging cardstock that is inside each and every Tando product, the grey one. And it has the hole that you can use to hang the final project or to add a ribbon or whatever.
I dry embossed it from the top and then from the bottom as it's too long to fit any embossing folder.
Then I painted it over with a mix of DecoArt Media line metallic paints and then I added even more texture with Tando Doilie mask and DecoArt texture paste.
And then I painted over it again and again till I got this lovely tone of gold .
Tando Zipper was painted with black  and gold acrylics and glued over the packaging piece.
Some white paint borders were added and then I made this " UNZIP YOUR MIND" stickers sentiment and added the stamped one using Two Paper Divas stamp.


Tando products used:

Giovanna- Doilie
Giovanna - Doilie
 Zips set of 2

Zips set of 2

DecoArt Media Line


No comments:

Popular Posts