Tuesday 19 July 2016

Tando/ Stampendous week: My sparkle Summer garden


Hello my dear friends!
Irit is here and this is project for Anything goes week- made with my new delicious Stampendous products that I got for our Friday blog hop.
So as this is a Summer time I decided to make a summer project and made this double arch with Tando and Stampendous products all together.
All Stampendous Mixed Media products that I used to make my project can be found on Tando site!
I used Tando arches the frame as a background and added the inside piece over it.
Both background and outter piece were stencilled with Stampendous stencil that is a part of KAFEE KLATCH stamp set and DecoArt White Modelling paste.  Then I heat embossed the wet paste with Spoon full of Midnight and Spoon full of Snow powders.On the background I also stamped with  KAFEE KLATCH  stamp set and heat embossed it with Golden Sand Embossing powder from Frantage Encrusted Jewel Kit Bronze.The outter frame was also stamped with Fiesta  stamp set and teal ink.
The outter frame was heat embossed with Spoonful of Midnight powder.
Both parts were painted with DecoArt Media Line paints inside and then arranged one over another.
Tando Moroccan Grid chipboard piece was painted with DecoArt Turquoise paint and added over the arches as shown.
As the next step I stamped the flower and the leaves from Fiesta stamp set,heat embossed them with black powder and painted with a mix of paints. Some glaze was added over together with Spoonful of Snow powder.





1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Love the textures and colors! Pretty project! Love the arches and can't wait to decorate one!

Popular Posts