Friday 22 July 2016

Tando and Stampendous blog hop: My Steampunk love ATCs





Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our 
Tando and Stampendous Mixed Media blog hop.
Both teams were sharing their personal posts on the company blog for this entire week and you are welcome to see those posts on Tando blog and Stampendous blog.

But today is a day and this is HOP you were waiting for!
Lots of prizes to win and you just need to comment to maybe be one of our lucky winners.
We have three! prize packages fro our lucky commenters


So if you came from Jamie Martin's blog you are on the right way. And if not- please go to Stampendous blog and find your way to my blog again.

And this is what I made for this hop today: ATC trion made with Tando ATC BLANKS and chipboards and a lot of Stampenous stamps and embossing powders. What a great combo of those two companies! This is a totally WIN- WIN situation what you combine their products together and add DecoArt paints and mediums from the Media Line!
And all of those products can be found in Tando shop!
So here is my Steampunk ATC trio all together:



And now I am going to show you each ATC, also they all were made in the very same style:
Each blank was covered with gesso and them I stamped with Stampendous stamps using clear embossing ink and heat embossed it with Stampendous heat embossing  products. I used stamps from 4 sets,all from Andy Skinners' line: Curiosity set, Industrial set,Steampunk set and Toxic set.

All heat embossing was made with Stampendous Bronze Jewel kit and Spoonful of Rust kit.



I hope you liked my small pieces of art and now go to your next stop: Louise Healy
And remember- you need to comment on each stop to WIN!


19 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Oh may these are yummy. Love the grungy industrial appearance and all that texture. Really really like these. Zoe not a robot (Grimsby UK)

eyes2theocean said...

Love all the textures and designs of these ATC;s. Super cool!

barbara macaskill said...

What a lovely trio of ATCs! LOVING the Tando chipboards!!! TFS!
Barb in VT

Becca Yahrling said...

I love the look of Steampunk. Fabulous project!
Becca from FL

Tenia Nelson said...

So very awesome, girl!!

Janis said...

What fabulous ATCs!! Love all the yummy details you've added. The rust frantage kit is one of my faves.
<3
Janis in ID

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

I love what you have done with Andy's stamps and the ATC's lovely project. x

Mary Holshouser said...

I have some of the steampunk embellishments
but haven't used them much. I think they
look rough and ready and so much fun.
Have to get busy and put them to use.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois

Dana Tatar said...

Great set Irit! I love all the texture!

Diane said...

OMG the rust effect is fab Irit !! Just amazing ATC's !!

hugs Diane xx ( UK )

Fliss said...

A girl after my own heart Irit as I just love steampunk! You crammed an amazing lot of artwork on each one and they all look stunning!
Fliss in the UK xx

Viki Banaszak said...

Yummy rusty goodness! I love them!

cghundley said...

Cool looking
ATC's! Great
designs.
Carla from Utah

McStamper said...

Fantastic project.

Sue D said...

Very cool ATCS! Love the backgrounds.
Sue in Ohio

craftymom205 said...

Great project. From Alabama

Denise Bryant said...

So much texture and dimension! Great project!
Denise in CA.

Steph Ackerman said...

Very cool ATCs. NY.

A Pink said...

Great set of steampunks atc's with some fab rusty elements . Sheffield ( UK)

Popular Posts