Sunday 17 July 2016

Dance tag with Gelli plate prints


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Mixed Media tag post.
This double tag was made with Gelly Plate mono prints and Rubber Dance gorgeous Happy Dancing!stamps.I used Tattered Angels High Impact paints over Gelli Plate and as you can see the colors are just perfect!
The colors of my mono print were just perfect for plain black ink stamping of the dancers and I added the stamped word Dance on the top tag too.The background was stamped with Rubber Dance Flourishes around both tags.






I enter this piece to Craft Stamper Anything goes challenge
At least one word and no flowers for Studio 75

All things bright and beautiful for Artistic Stamper

5 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Gorgeous tags! I love the contrast between the stamped images in black on the bright and warm background. Thanks, Irit! ♥

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Gorgeous! perfect for our theme. Thank you for joining in with The Artistic Stamper creative Challenge

Ellie Knol said...

Thanks for joining in the Craft Stamper's TIMI challenge, LOVE your entry!
xxx Ellie Knol xxx

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Great tags!

Aka said...

Fantastic colors :) Thank you for playing with us on Studio75 challenge!

Popular Posts