Wednesday 29 June 2016

Special delivery Baby boy card

 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post for Two Paper Divas!
This time it's a lovely Baby Boy card made with lots of layers, dies cuts and stamping.
I made the card with Canvas Corps  cardstocks and stamped  TPD lovely baby images using Bundle of Joy set  with the bright  blue ink color as my cardstock.
The stamped images were heat embossed and hand cut. I also added a lot of die cut buttons using Die Versions dies and some yellow twine was added for more color.  The huge die cut star was heat embossed for the shiny look. And this is a Baby Boy card for a baby boy star!
Hope you do like my monochromatic baby girl card!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for another fun baby card! We don't do enough of these but thankfully, you have!

Popular Posts