Friday 10 June 2016

Rubber Dance gift card holder



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Rubber Dance  inspirational project.
I really love this Night Cat stamp (and all cats  around too). So this gift bag was made as one layer project with stamped and colored  RD stamp, misted and painted  bag background and then I added stencilled stars and heat embossed them with glitter.
I think that this is an adorable packaging for a nice (think $$$) gift card inside. Can be cash too- it's closed envelope after all.


I enter this to a couple of web challenges:
Anything goes for WOW! Embossing Powders and I used thier powder for the cat and their embossing  glitter for the stars
 Happy Little stamper- Mixe media with texture
Anything goes for Creative Artiste
 Inks for Craft stamper
Mixed media monthly

9 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Thank you, Irit! ♥
Adorable bag and adorable cat ;-) I love that cat stamp, too!
Nice gift idea.

Toni said...

As always, I love this! I especially love the stars--amazing texture!

Toni
HLS DT

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

what a fun gift card holder - sure to make the recipient smile
Barb Housner

My Scrap Pages and Cards said...

very cute and bright tag
thanks for joining our challenge over at
http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/
Debbie DT

Wheelie Crafty said...

Such a cute idea for a gift card
Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog, we hope to see you join in again...
Hugs Rhonda DT & Owner xxx
http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

Creative Artiste Challenge Blog
creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com

Gio said...

So lovely and gorgeous! Thank you for entering our challenge over at TIMI:-)

Linda said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Rachel said...

what a cute gift card envelope! great way to spruce up a simple gift! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Linda said...

Love this .... great texture. Thanks for playing along with the HLS Mixed Media challenge xx

Popular Posts