Saturday 11 June 2016

Bless your nest card




Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my weekly post made for Two Paper Divas.
This time I made a lovely, almost clean and simple card with new Bless your nest stamp set.
Then background is Die Versions die cut and I made it partially to add more interest to this card.
The stamped nest is hand cut and made in 3d manner with distress markers painting.
The stamped sentiment is arranged over two more die cut layers and it's a very general card that fits a lot of occasions.




I also enter this to a few web challenges:
 Anything goes with dies (Die Versions) for Scrapyland
Happy little stamper- Anything goes with dies challenge

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card, Irit!! The colors are fabulous and I love the birdhouse!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

You are so funny...almost a CAS card! I love this and the colors are awesome!

Helen Gullett said...

Fabulous card with the diecuts background and the birdhouse plus sentiment are very sweet.
Thank You for playing along with us at HLS Anything Goes With Dies Challenge!

The Sparkly Fairy said...

I love the die cuts you have used and the colour scheme.

Thank You so much for joining us at HLS Anything Goes With Dies!

Popular Posts