Sunday 1 May 2016

MMM- Flowers with stitching



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Mixed Media post made for 
Mixed Media Mojo challenge blog.
This month we challenge you to make a Mixed Media piece with Flowers and the optional stitching. The  stitching can be Faux- like just  pen stitching and it's totally optional.
 So here is my project- small 7*5'' canvas made with a cluster of flowers, metal sign and a lot of Sizzix die cuts glued over the black gesso over the canvas.




 As the next step I just painted it - lots of Earth Safe Finishes products were used over this piece- Chalk It Up paints, Ann Butler's Iridescents and even Wax.
 I made white paint Faux stitches just to fit the challenge at they look great over the painted canvas.
The texture was also added by heat embossing the wet paint and getting those small bubbles over the piece.
I hope that you like my canvas and now it's your turn!
Enter our challenge and you can be our Guest designer for the next month .

1 comment:

Deb said...

Beautiful Irit, love the pen stitching and those lovely bubbles! Deb xo

Popular Posts