Wednesday 11 May 2016

Just because tag with TPD


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second May post for Two Paper Divas.
Today I decided to make a totally fancy  golden tag using gold pigmented ink, gold embossing powder and the new, TPD stamp set named Sunshine and Smiles.
As you can see I stamped the flowers with both gold ink and gold heat embossing and then hand cut them to arrange this lovely flower cluster on the top of my tag.
The sentiment from TPD Banners#2  set was also gold stamped and gold heat embossed over the die cut tag.
I added  some gold die cuts, gold doily and gold patterned paper over the tag.
The life is just great in all gold! Just because it is!




I enter this tag   WOW! Embossing powders as I heat embossed each flower with their powders

3 comments:

Heather said...

A gorgeous tag Irit, a lovely card with gorgeous colours and details.........your doily and pretty flowers are beautiful and super details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp wednesday Challenge.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful "fancy" tag! Another great tag!

Unknown said...

Lovely Tag Irit. Melissa

Popular Posts