This is a card I made a long time ago and sent to print. As it was already print published, I can show it here and maybe to use for some web challenges too.
Made with Sweet Stamps in my beloved chalkboard technique with white ink plus white embossing powder stamping over black solid cardstock and adding some more white ink around the images.
I enter it to Happy Little Stamper Case the designer challenge- black and white and flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...







2 comments:
Very beautifully done! I love the chalkboard style! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers May CASE the Designer challenge.
Lovely card, Irit! I love the chalk board technique. Thanks for playing along at HLS CASE the Designer for May. Melissa (HLS CASE Designer for May) :)
Post a Comment