This is Irit from International Rubber Dance DT here and today I am going to share my new art page made with totally new Rubber Dance stamps.
This art page main image is a Game Queen. So everything on this page is about games and I made this piece over a blank kid's puzzle piece you buy for $1 in any craft store.
So here we go!
Step by step tutorial:
1. Use Rebbecca Baer stencil with Heavy gel medium over the blank puzzle piece. Let it dry.
2. Mist with a mix acrylic paints- try to dry between different paints as much as you can, unless you want to get this brown muddy color.Paint a few of small squares with black permanent marker to imitate the chess board.
3. Stamp the Rubber Dance Game Queen image over white cardstock and color with Ranger distress markers. Hand cut the image and glue it over the board with gel medium.
4. Stamp all other game pieces using different new and old Rubber Dance stamps. I stamped new and old Domino image, Card Queen image, Bingo image and Puzzle image. The puzzle image was just black, so I stamped swirls with Rubber Dance background stamp from ATC background 2 set and gold ink.Ink the pieces with mute distress inks.
5.Hand cut all game pieces and glue them over the board as shown.
6. Stamp the Game Queen title, ink it a bit, cut into two pieces and glue over the finished board.
I hope you liked this small and easy to make project. All you need are those gorgeous Rubber Dance stamps that can be found in the shop HERE.
Use Irit2016 discount code to get 15% off your order and the shipping rates are great too! Check the shop and pick your own favorites!
You can also win some great stamps if you join our Monthly challenge