Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Inspired by Stamping April post.
Today I am going to share a Mixed Media card made with every possible medium and some lovely Inspired by Stamping Cherry Blossoms set of stamps.
This is the way this card was done- not a step by step photo tutorial, but a written one and not so hard to remake.
1. Use the stencil with texture paste over thick white cardstock and make the sun rays as shown. Add green and orange mists over the wet texture paste and heat it with a heat gun to get this lovely texture.
2. Die cut the central circle when the paste is totally dry; ink the edges of this circle with orange ink and glue it over the hole to make this 3d look.
3. Make the stamped circle with Inspired by Stamping Cherry blossoms set. Stamp the flowers three times and stamp the sentiment in between the flowers.
Heat emboss the stamped images and color with water colors as shown. Now die cut the circle and try to make the cut around the sentiment, not over it (my mistake and I made it twice).
Ink the circle edges and glue it as shown after you cut the side.
4. Die cut a few more stitched circles; mist them with orange and yellow mists and heat emboss with clear embossing powder when wet. You don't need to use clear embossing ink. The clear powder sticks to the wet mist as well.
Glue the embossed circles and add a few enamel drops.
5. Ink the card around and glue over white basic card.
Add a few mists of orange around the finished card.
Stencils- for AAA cards
Yellow and more from the inspiration for Double D challenge
Anything goes for Scrappy land- used Die Versions dies
Spring with die cuts for Die cut divas
Inspiration- color yellow, sun/rain- for Inkspirational
Stamping, stncilling and your choice (texture paste, die cutting, heat embossing, watercoloring)- for CAS Mix up challenge
Mixed media card challenge- inspiration
More Mixed Media- Yellow
Anything goes with embossing powder- and I used WOW! Embossing Powders all over this card- for WOW!