Wednesday 2 March 2016

More love with Two Paper Divas


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first March post made with Two Paper Divas gorgeous stamps.


This time I used one single block stamp to make a big sentiment for a wedding card.
 I made the very traditional wedding card in red- black and gold and used a lot of dies  to make the borders and to add the focal image over the card.
But then the TPD Love Word Block stamp is the star of this card and this is a" must to have'' stamp for all crafters who make their own wedding cards.

I enter this to a couple of web challenges:
Scrapyland- Anything goes with dies they sell (I used Die Versions couple die and borders from Marianne Design. DV are sure in the shop

4 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card Irit! Love the dies that you used to create this beauty! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is super pretty AND I love your floral card on TPD post this week!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is super pretty AND I love your floral card on TPD post this week!

Unknown said...

Irit...I love this wedding card. So many only see this stamp as a Valentine stamp but it works beautifully for a wedding card as well! Beautiful!

Popular Posts