Thursday 25 February 2016

ETI Blog hop



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our ETI BLOG HOP!
Today the whole line of fantastic designers  are going to show you all possible projects made with resin arts products.
And please comment in each an every blog as you can win this delicious prize too:
I hope you came from Heather's blog. If not- go to the first stop and begin the hop there!

So here is my project: I made the fancy recycled jewelry/specks organiser using  a few of ETI products.
I didn't make a whole tutorial, but I took some photos for some steps, just yo make it easy to see the process.
So this is a finished project. 



Now lets see how it was done. First I painted this pretty old and already used Canvas Corps wooden tray with white paint using Earth Safe finishes Chalk It Up Whipped Cream paint. When it was dry I rolled the candle (the color is just what I had , you can use any color of candle as nobody is going to see it later).




Now I painted the " candled" tray with ESF Chalk It Up Rock Candy paint and then distressed it with sand paper. (This step is not shown here, but on the finished project only)

To make the sides pretty I used ESF Texture paste with Tim Holtz stencil and made it over all 4 sides. You need to do 2 sides and then to let them dry and to make two more sides if you don't want to mess the process.


Now it was a time for my ETI play.I didn't take any photos as those steps are easy and each and every of my previous tutorials made for ETI has the very same steps.
So first I casted Plaid molds with Easy Cast resin (mixing  for 2 minutes and then for one more minute in a new glass). I made 4 pieces to use inside my tray with this resin mix and some brown glitter. One single " clear" piece was made with  just a bit of light blue glitter. After almost 24 hours my pieces were hard and ready to use.
First I made a few die cuts using gold cardstock and MFT 4 small doilies dies. The die cuts were arranged inside the box . I added my 4 resin glitters pieces over the die cuts.
Now I mixed about 4 Oz of Easy Cast resin and just added it over the box spots. Some small beads were added randomly for the interest. I also glued the sequin ribbon over the tray with the very same ETI Easy Cast resin leftovers from the big glass. 24 hours later my fancy wooden tray was ready to use.

Here you can see the resin pieces and clear resin over those pieces.


And this is another look on my finished project.


And now to your next stop on the hop:



8 comments:

Ann Butler said...

Thanks for being part of the blog hop and creating a creative project!!

Muffins and Lace said...

Irit you did an awesome job as usual. Thank you for sharing.

West Pine Creations said...

I really, really love this idea.

Tammy Santana said...

Beautiful project!

Tammy Santana said...

Beautiful project!

Donna said...

Stunning!

Unknown said...

Love this, Irit! You have such great ideas!

Vishu said...

What a fun project, love it

Popular Posts