Tuesday 2 February 2016

Butterflies card with IBS

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Inspired by Stamping inspiration.
Today's card is all about BUTTERFLIES!
 This is a Spring card made during Winter. So what?" I dream Spring and I am so cold and I just want to see butterflies. So I can see them on my card.


 I adore butterflies and I especially adore IBS Butterflies stamp set.
So this is how you can make a similar card:
1. Stamp a big and small butterfly from Butterflies set with colored permanent inks. Make it totally random over the card size white cardstock.
2. Colors over the card with water colors (I used Gelatos) and make a mixed background.
3. Cut the flag  from background cardstock and glue it over the card.
Cut another flag and stamp the sentiment over it. Adhere it over the first flag.
4. Stamp a couple more of butterflies; add glitter inside the wings . Hand cut them and glue over the flag on the top.
5. Add a few pearls and embellishments over the background.




And this is a set I used:
Butterflies

No comments:

Popular Posts