Wednesday 17 February 2016

Be Happy tag with Two Paper divas





 Hello my dear crafty friends!
 Today I am going to share my new tag made for Two Paper Divas stamp company.
After two cards with Love theme I am more than happy to move to something different and this is a kind of a Spring card in Halloween colors. I know it's a bit odd, but I like the final result.

I used pre made Kraft tag that already had yellow stitches over it. So yellow was a " must to use" color. Then I checked all my glitter glues and those were the only colors that I had. So I had no choise. Halloween colors or different technique. I picked the colors and stayed with the technique.
The flowers from Two Paper Divas new Funky Flowers stamp set were stamped with black pigmented ink and heat embossed with clear powder.
I colored the flowers with glitter glue and added black  liquid enamel dots inside the flowers.
The sentiment was stamped over the Kraft cardstock oval label.
The stitches are clear stickers from SRM company that I got as a present on CHA and it was just fun to use them. They  look real and take a second to add. Perfecto!
The sentiment says " Be Happy". I added Bee ribbon to make it fun. A couple of pearls and my tag was done.
 HOPE you like it!

I enter this to some web challenges too:

 Addicted to stamps- Anything goes
 Time out challenges- Love is a flower

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, Irit! I love this tag! It certainly is HAPPY! Love the Kraft, the funky flowers and the glitter glues. Thanks for playing along at ATSM Anything Goes this week. Melissa

Gerrina said...

Great colours for on that kraft! Anyone would feel happy just by looking at this one! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and joining us!

Creative world said...

What a bright and cheerful tag,and great combination with craft...Thank you for joining us ATSM...XX Željka

Unknown said...

Great tag using Funky Flowers! Melissa

Joyce said...

What a great tag. Love those pretty flowers. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Unknown said...

Love your tag...your flowers turned out great with all the sparkle and dimension! How fun to use all the those "stitches." Your colors worked out perfectly!

Amy A said...

Awesome tag Irit! Love color on Kraft! xx

Stacy Sheldon said...

the texture on the blooms is so very awesome Irit :)

Popular Posts