Hello my dear friends and welcome to my post made for Ann Butler's blog!
This is a small tutorial for a tag made with Ann Butler's stamp, stencil and paints and the result is very fancy and adorable.
So here we go!
1. Stamp Ann Butler's Clearsnap Basic stamp with Clearsnap Night Crafter's ink and heat emboss it with Clearsnap clear embossing powder as shown. Use any solid thick cardstock to make your stamping on as we are going to add more layers and it should be thick to keep all those layers.
2. Use Ann Butler's Clearsnap Art screen Lattice and Earth Safe Finishes Gel Medium to make the stencilled immage over your already stamped cardstock. The gel medium will be clear after it dries, so you just add as much as you want over the stamped background.
3. Add a thick layer of Clearsnap clear glitter over the wet gel medium and now let it dry for a pretty ling time.
4. Take a couple of your favorite Earth Safe Finishes Ann Butler's Iridescents paints(Sunshine, Lilac, Emerald) and paint over the dry stencilled aread. Wait for it to be dry and your fancy background is all done.
5. And this is your finished tag: I didn't add the next steps as they are so easy to follow without any step by step photos.
I made a die cut with Die Versions Vintage clock die and painted in with Lilac Iridescents paint. Then it was added on the top of my tag and embellished with a metal button.
All flowers on the side were also painted with the very same Lilac and Emerald paints.
The retro kids die (Die Versions) was heat embossed with black thick embossing powder.
The tulle tie was added and a few paper string pieces in Lilac color were the final touch for this art tag.