Sunday 3 January 2016

My TOP 10 ART JOURNAL PAGES/ ART CANVASES

Day 2 of my own TOP 10 FOR 2016.
Today I am going to share my most favorite art pages/art boards/canvases and this time it was not so easy: I have lots of good, even print published projects and it was pretty hard to pick the best of the best.
So here the first one- print published in Rubber Stamp Madness magazine:


 The second one was print published in Rubber Stamp Madness print magazine too:


This art piece was print published in December 2015 issue of UK Craft Stamper:



This canvas was print published in the  latest issue of Just Steampunk! magazine:



This piece was also print published in the very same issue of Just Steampunk magazine:



And now for pieces that I just like- without any print credits:




And the next one- canvas this time:



And now the double pages made inside the journal- hard to take good photos of those:


And one more:



The last, but not the leas- no paper canvas with lost of mediums and techniques:


That's it for ART pieces- see you tomorrow with my scrapbooking TOP 10. (Hope to find 10 good pages as i didn't scrap much last year)

No comments:

Popular Posts