Monday 9 November 2015

Winter thanks card with IBS

Hello my dear crafty friends!


 This is my card for today made with a new stamp set  called WINTER FRIENDS that I love a lot:

This is a multi- layered card made with card making dies.
The lower and middle layers are made from green chalkboard cardstock and the second layer is made with  wood patterned paper.

And this is how I made the stamped front panel:
1. Stamp the tree 4 times  with a hand cut mask made with the same stamp over the left over paper. I used 2 shades of greens and permanent inks here.
The sky and the background was painted with Gelato watercolors .
Then I added some " snow" with a pearl pen and let it dry for a while.
The deer was stamped with brown pigmented ink and heat embossed with clear powder. Than I hand cut the image,  water colored it inside and glued with 3d foam over the card.
I added the circle punched sentiment  with a stamped word " Thanks"  using  this great sentiment set.
And then a few crystals were added over the sky  simulating stars.



No comments:

Popular Posts