Friday 20 November 2015

Dance as nobody is watching art board with SNS


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made for SNS as their guest designer.
As most of you  know, I am  Mixed Media artist who scraps, makes cards and stamps, but Mixed Media art is my love and addiction. So when I have stamps that fit  the art pages and I am in this art pages mood- I make art. And this MM page is this kind of art.
SNS not so new, but delicious Burton- Heure de party  stamp set was the inspiration for this art page.
First I stamped 3 stamps from this set over a piece of heavy cardstock using clear embossing ink and Black SNS detailed embossing powder.
Then I  painted over the embossed images with a mix of acrylics in a very light way. As my images are heat embossed they worked as resist- emboss technique and stayed non touched.
Then I used Stencil Girl stencil to make this white paint background.
As the next step I added the glittered stencilled background with Gel Medium and SNS Fire Engine Red glitter and let them dry for a while.
I then stamped the sentiment that fits the page using another stamp set from SNS: Jefferson 745 set.
Now it was a time for some fun coloring and I colored all stamped images with distress markers.
Next step was to make a frame and the best way to make it was with new, just released SNS chunky powders: Red Rock EP464 and Black Orchid EP465. 
Then I decided to add some gold and black circles and to make them I used Black orchid EP again over the spots made with  round sponge and some Brushable glue.
You can see the fragments of my art piece here:




I really hope that you like my art page and I hope you will do some art journals too with SNS fantastic stamps.

SNS products used:
Burton- Heure de party 419
Jefferson 745
Brushable glue
Red Rock EP464 
Black Orchid EP465
Black detailed EP171
Fire Engine Red G1007




No comments:

Popular Posts