Thursday 10 September 2015

Happy new year card with DV

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second Die- Versions post for September!
This time I made the Happy New Year card with just one new released die- but WHAT A DIE!
Just one single Angelic  die made the whole card (with the little help of glitters and embossing powders) and one single Rubber Dance sentiment stamp , even just a part of the sentiment).

I die cut the Whispers- Angelic  die from copper cardstock and adhered to the double sided glue sheet. Then I added a mix of embossing glitters and heat embossed them.
Then a thick layer of clear embossing ink was added over the whole piece and I heat embossed it all over with clear embossing powder.
The sentiment was stamped  with the same powder color and glued with 3d foam glue on the corner.

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!  Please be sure to check back to the DV Blog often for more great ideas on how to use your dies!  And please share with us what you make on the DV Facebook Page.

No comments:

Popular Posts